Monday, April 22, 2013

Floral child



Not gonna lie. Last week was a very rough work week. Luckily, a difficult week evolved into a great weekend. Mark and I had plans to go home to Pittsburgh over the weekend -- always a sign it's going to be good. But on Friday, at the office, my boss was asking around to see who'd be interested in free Bob Dylan tickets. Me. Duh. Only problem was, he was playing in Bowling Green, and I wasn't planning on coming back from Pittsburgh until Monday. But we made it work. We were also able to catch a baseball game and shop at H&M before having to drive back. So now I'm lazing it up on the vacation day I scheduled. :) And cleaning. Hopefully. :)

This is the outfit I ended up wearing on the drive back and to the Bob Dylan show. Very comfy and functional! BTW, these tights are amazing. I've had them for a year and a half (and knock on wood) are still without a snag.

And for the record, the dress was worth the buy! I've already worn it to work, too, with a cardigan and ballet flats. Unfortunately, I'll be shipping the top back I bought in the same order. (See previous post) It was too short and too boxy.


In other news, Mark shaved his beard. I love the beard, but honestly, this is a refreshing change. He'll have the beard back soon enough, anyway.

Oh, so didn't realize it until now, but I legit look a little preggo in the pic with Mark, and kindaaaa have my hand on my belly. Just a weird angle, with the wind blowing after I ate. So no, no upcoming children. I love our faces in it so it's staying up. :)


See? A normal looking tummy again!

Outfit: Slouchy Hat, H&M; Dress, tights and shoes (similar)... all Modcloth. (This might be showing my slight Modcloth addiction...)

No comments:

Post a Comment