Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lazy Sunday


Soooo normally I wouldn't embarrass myself, but this is pretty hilarious. Apparently I was too tired to finish eating a chocolate cupcake, so I fell asleep. In my pink footsie pajamas. HA. (circa 1992)

Anyway, it's been a lot ass work week... again. I worked the weekend shift this time around, so I didn't get a chance to see my momma on Mother's Day. Boo. So I've been spending a lot of time scanning photos this afternoon. Here are some of the best ones:




I put this one on here for the sole purpose of saying: WHY DID I NOT SAVE MY TROLL HEAD BACKPACK?!?!?!? GAWD!


I do not look pleased that my sister joined me. If I remember correctly, I think my parents put hot water in and said it was a hot tub. (Though judging by the suds, it looks like they tricked both of us into taking a bath. Sneaky.)


My cousin and my mom at a wedding, right after he dyed his hair bleach blonde. HAH.


The funniest part about this one is that everyone in the background is looking at my baby album. I was oblivious that they were probably laughing at my naked ass.


And duh... couldn't go without putting at least one picture of mom and I, for Mother's Day sake. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment