Monday, May 13, 2013

Put a bird on it


This is a go-to work outfit of mine, and thought to post it because it's easy and effortless and still looks cute. Hoorah. The skirt is great for all sorts of weather, especially cooler and breezy, so it was perfect for today. I usually go without a cardigan, otherwise it looks just a little too librarian.

Normally I force Mark to take pics on my Nikon. But the battery died. So I apologize if you think I had a little too much fun with iPhone photo editing. :)

And if it hasn't become obvious yet, I have a weakness for cute prints. If it's not polka dots or a floral print, it's an animal. Last year, I got about four bird shirts... did not think of the Portlandia skit until wayyyy later. Ha. Whatever. I still love wearing them.

Outfit: Skirt - Modcloth, Top - H&M (last year), belt - Target, shoes - old old I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment